Time to Make an Impact Off of the Field
what does your current fundraiser leave behind?
Discount cards and coupon books that are always left at home, products that no one actually wants or needs. Instead of salespeople, let's turn our players into leaders on AND off of the field.
Consider Performing A Team Day of Service...
- At a local homeless shelter
- At a local soup kitchen
- At a local food bank
- Cleaning up the grounds at a local school or community center
- At a local women's shelter
- At a local children's home
- Painting fences and cleaning up a local park
- Organizing a community garden in a food-blighted area
You're In Good Company!
Join the other change makers who made the switch
Augusta Circle Elementary
Acts of Kindness: 3,923
Net Earnings: $56,800
This school of 500 made the switch from Boosterthon, a popular fun run, and more than doubled their net earnings! They have a great story to share.
League Academy (Middle School)
Acts of Kindness: 2,270
Net Earnings: $20,920
Fundraising for middle schools is tough work! This one pulled it off with ease and success. They previously sold products
and held raffles.