This past March, we wrapped up our second annual Lacrosse Cares Cup. The Cup is something that we've been extremely excited about and are already dreaming up for next year. This two-week event brings together teams across the region to compete by raising money for their school's program. In typical Raise Craze fashion, players complete acts of service in their communities as a way of thanking their donors. Often, teams choose to serve together which we believe is a great way to strengthen not only the community but also their team bond.
This year, Dutch Fork High School's Varsity Boys team, out of Irmo, SC, won the Cup. However, all four of Dutch Fork's teams served together at the Epworth Children's Home in Columbia. They spent the day sprucing up the grounds and helping wherever needed. Another participating team, the AC Flora Boys Lacrosse team served over a two day period at St Lawrence Place. It was awesome to see them interacting with the children that lived there by playing outside and reading books together.
Below, you will find out why Raise Craze is the perfect solution to team fundraising - no more discount cards, neighborhood blitzes, coupon books, etc. - just kindness!
- By identifying 10 donors, players typically raise $150-$200
- With our coach's dashboard, participant tracking and accounting is done for you
- With a one-and-done approach to fundraising, coaches are allowed to focus more on team and player development
- Serving together will allow players to strengthen their team bond - on and off of the field
- The work is done for you - we provide participant instructions to hand out and craft the donor emails
While we offer the Cup in the spring, teams from any sport can participant in Raise Craze year-around. Have questions about the Raise Craze Lacrosse Cares Cup or about fundraising for your team? Reach out to us! We'd love to hear from you!